Poppy seed studded, hemp oil enriched, Patchouli Infused.
Traditionally Made using Cold Processed Techniques. Palm Oil Free.
Each batch takes 4 weeks to cure.
Now stylishly presented in Fully Biodegradable wooden boxes.
Hand drawn original botanical illustrations are turned into stamps which are applied, by hand using Vegetable Inks
INGREDIENTS: Olive OIl (Sodium Olivate), *Sunflower Oil (Sodium Sunflowerate), *Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Spring Water (Aqua) Glycerine (Vegetable), *Hemp Oil (Cannabis Sativa), Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon Cablin) Poppy Seeds (Meconopis Grandis)
Hand made, Palm Oil Free Soap.
Saponified Organic Sunflower, Coconut and Olive Oils deliver a rich lather.
Some of the Hemp Oil is left unsaponified within the soap. This allows it to deeply nourish and intensively moisturise your skin.
Hemp Oil Is naturally rich in B Vitamins, Vitamin E, and Omega 3 and 6.
It has anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties.
The Benefits of using our Natural Handmade Soaps:
- Natural Soaps gently cleanse with pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils. Unlike Commercially made soaps that contain many synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is made naturally during our soap making process. We leave this in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps strip out Glycerine and sell it on as it is very beneficial and valuable.
- We do not ever use Palm Oil, we believe in putting The Planet before Profits
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil create a rich lather.
- You will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source
- PLASTIC FREE PRODUCT, and PACKAGING. This is a ZERO WASTE PRODUCT
As featured on :