Green and Serene Soap is traditionally made using Cold Processed Techniques.
We are proud to not use Palm Oil.
INGREDIENTS: Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), *Sunflower Oil (Sodium Sunflowerate) *Coconut OIl (Sodium Cocoate), Aqua (spring water), Glycerine ( Vegetable) Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosemarinus Officinalis), Mixed Herbs, **Limonene, **Linalool
**naturally occurring in essential oils.
The Benefits of using our Natural Handmade Soaps:
- Natural Soaps gently cleanse with pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils. Commercially made soaps are made from synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is naturally produced during our soap making process. We leave this in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps strip out Glycerine and sell it on as it is very beneficial and valuable.
- We put The Planet before Profits, we do not ever use Palm Oil
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. A rich lather is created Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil.
- When you wash with our hand made soap, you will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source
- PLASTIC FREE PRODUCT, and PACKAGING. This is a ZERO WASTE PRODUCT