Palm Oil Free & Plastic Free & Zero Waste
The Benefits of using our Natural Handmade Soaps:
- Natural Soaps gently cleanse with pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils. Commercially made soaps are made from synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is naturally produced during our soap making process. We leave this in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps often strip out Glycerine.
- We put The Planet before Profits, we do not ever use Palm Oil
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. A rich lather is created Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil.
- When you wash with our hand made soap, you will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), *Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), *Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Spring Water), Glycerine (Vegetable), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil), Mixed Herbs, **Limonene, **Linalool *Organic ingredients **naturally occurring in essential oils.