Eco Bath Konjac Sponge Charcoal
- Made from 100% natural plant roots, Konnyaku. Asian cultures have used Konjac root for over 2.000 years, and Konjac sponges have been a popular item there for about 100 years as a beauty treatment for sensitive skin.
- Our Konjac Sponge is free from chemical, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable. The Konjac Sponge gently massages the skin to stimulate blood flow.
- Soft and gentle, you could use it for cleansing delicate baby skin and removing makeup. Perfect for sensitive skin.
- The Konjac Sponge is dry and rather small when you first get it. Soak the sponge in warm water for 15 minutes before the first use.
- Once you have used it, it will only need soaking for a minute or two before it softens and expands.
- Rinse the Koncaj sponge well with cool water and gently squeeze the excess water out. Hang it dry, or put it on a rack so there is airflow.
- Place Konjac Sponge in very hot water for five minutes every two weeks.
11 in stock