Morpheus Sleep Enhancing Bath Salts packed full of sleep enhancing minerals and essential oils.
Let yourself be transported on a wave of lavender and patchouli Into The Arms Of Morpheus.
How to Use:
Add 1-2 handful of Morpheus sleep enhancing bath salts to a full warm bath, relax for at least 20mins.
Why not follow up with our deeply nourishing Morpheus Body Balm?
VEGAN – PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING- MINDFULLY MANUFACTURED
Ingredients: Epsom Salts ( Magnesium Sulphate), Lavender Essential Oil ( Lavandula Angustifolia), Patchouli essential Oil (Pogostemon Cablin). **Linalool, **Limonene, **Geraniol.
*naturally occur in essential oils.
Morpheus Sleep Enhancing Bath Salts.
Benefits of bathing in Epsom Salts:
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. It offers a large surface area for the absorption of essential minerals such as Magnesium.
- Magnesium is essential for the healthy function of nerves, muscles and enzymes.
- Calcium regulation, which is the main conductor of nerve impulses in the body.
- Magnesium ions also help you relax and reduce irritability by lowering the effects of adrenaline. They create a relaxed feeling, improve sleep and concentration.
- Bathing in Epsom salts helps to reduce muscle tension and aids a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Pure Lavender essential oil is an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues.Its comforting and relaxing scent helps manage nervous exhaustion and restlessness. Research studies have shown that Lavender essential oil significantly decreases mental stress and anxiety. It significant improvement in sleep quality.
Patchouli Essential oil is reputed to bring comfort, driving away worry and anxiety.
It has a positive effect on the pleasure producing hormones such as serotonin and dopamine. Patchouli Essential oil reputed to be an aphrodisiac.
Use our thoughtfully formulated Morpheus Sleep Enhancing Bath Salts as part of your bedtime routine.
Sleep well in the knowledge that this is a Vegan product, and of course is Cruelty Free.
The packaging is completely Plastic Free. The card source is Sustainable. The box is printed with vegetable inks. It is compostable, simply rip up and add to your compost heap.
The clever label design features an original line drawing of The Source in Moonlight. It allows our jar to be repurposed as a candle votive. Or you could recycle it!