Palm Oil Free & Plastic Free & Zero Waste
The Benefits of using our Natural Handmade Soaps:
- Natural Soaps gently cleanse with pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils. Unlike commercially made soaps that contain any synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is made naturally during our soap making process. We leave this in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps often strip out Glycerine .
- We do not ever use Palm Oil, we believe in putting The Planet before Profits
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil create a rich lather.
- You will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source
Hand drawn botanical illustrations have been carved onto stamps and applied to the boxes using vegetable ink.
We consider it to be the slow cooking of the beauty world!
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower Oil), *Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Spring Water), * Mel (Honey), *Avena Sativa (Oats), Styrax Benzoin resin (Benzoin essential oil) **Benzyl Cinnamate, **Benzyl Benzoate *Organic Ingredients **naturally occurs in essential oils