Palm Oil Free & Plastic Free & Zero Waste
The Benefits of using our Natural Handmade Soaps:
- Natural Soaps gently cleanse with pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils. Unlike commercially made soaps that contain many synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is made naturally during our soap making process. We leave this in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps often strip out Glycerine.
- We do not ever use Palm Oil, we believe in putting The Planet before Profits
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil create a rich lather.
- You will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source
As featured on :
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), *Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), *Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Spring Water), Glycerine (Vegetable), *Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil), Meconopis Grandis (Poppy Seeds) *Organic Ingredients
Saponified Organic Sunflower, Coconut and Olive Oils deliver a rich lather.
Some of the Hemp Oil is left unsaponified within the soap. This allows it to deeply nourish and intensively moisturise your skin.
Hemp Oil is naturally rich in B Vitamins, Vitamin E, and Omega 3 and 6. It has anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties.