Palm Oil Free & Plastic Free & Zero Waste
The Benefits of using our Natural Handmade Soaps:
- The pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils, gently cleanse the skin, whereas commercially made soaps are made from synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is naturally produced during our soap making process, which we leave in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps often strip out Glycerine.
- We put The Planet before Profits, therefore we do not ever use Palm Oil
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil produce a rich lather.
- When you wash with our hand made soap, you will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), *Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil) *Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Spring Water), Glycerine (Vegetable), Citrus Dulcis (Sweet Orange Essential Oil), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil ) **Benzyl Cinnamate, **Cinnamal, ** Eugenol **Limonene, **Linalool *Organic ingredients. **naturally occurring in essential oils.